Contact Us Preschool For Child Rights™ :
Thanks a lot for visiting us and supporting our agendas (Causes and Campaigns).
We’d like to make sure that you may Contact Us in the best possible manner, just like we reach out to you everyday. Thus, we try to make it as easy as possible for you to Connect With Us.
You can either connect with us via various social networking sites, or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively you may use the contact form present at the end of this page.
Connect with us on:
- Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Preschool.For.Child.Rights.PCR
- Twitter @RightsPreschool [https://twitter.com/RightsPreschool]
- Grab our RSS Feed @ http://feeds.feedburner.com/PreschoolForChildRightsBlog
- Submit Email Id to receive Email Alerts – Click Here
Media and Internet Media may Contact Us at below mentioned details –
- Abhidha Seth; Founder, Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org; Mob. No. +91 – 9811830853
- Rewati Raman Vishewar; Chief Executive Volunteer, Email Id – email@example.com; Mob. No.+91 – 9910680423
Jobs Updates (Published by Preschools and Schools on our Free Jobs Site and Facebook Page) – Click Here
Supporting Us –
Preschool For Child Rights™ is Not-for-Profit Organisation. Preschool For Child Rights™ works like Civil Society for its Causes and Agendas. To Support Us in our Work, Please Subscribe to the Services provided by The ZERO Curriculum™.
Supporting our Cause and Awareness –
See our recent agendas – Click Here
To Support our Causes and Awareness Program :
- Like and Share our ‘Updates’ & ‘Posts’ on Facebook – Click Here
- Follow, Like and Share our ‘Updates’ & ‘Posts’ on LinkedIn – Click Here
- Follow, Favorite and RT our ‘Updates’ on Twitter – Click Here
- Support our Causes and Awareness Program on ‘Change Org‘ – Click Here
Volunteer with Preschool For Child Rights™ – Click Here
Contact Form –
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’visitor on pcr com writes’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]