[important]Remember – HOW we teach, is more important than WHAT we teach. (and this is the most glaring aspect of our Preschool Curriculum)[/important]
Preschool Curriculum and Kindergarten Curriculum
Education is the greatest challenge that our country faces today. ‘Preschool for Child Rights™’ came up with its The ZERO Curriculum™ with the intention of tackling this great challenge. Our primary objective is to provide cost-effective, standardised, quality preschool and kindergarten curriculum to the Preschools of India.
It must be appreciated that this is particularly challenging in a country like India, where there are not enough qualified teachers. We have made sure that our unique Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum empowers and enables Teachers, to deliver to children.
We have developed a high quality, standardised, 100% ready-format Day wise curriculum, which is flexible enough to be successfully administered to all States of India. And, we assure that with this curriculum, the Preschools of India (whether New Preschools or Old Preschools), can produce best results, in terms of Intellectual and Emotional development of children.
In our Preschool Curriculum, we have made a conscious effort for character-building by inculcating and encouraging qualities such as self-awareness, self-reliance, confidence, sense of civic duty and patriotic responsibility. It is our hope that the children studying at Preschools supported by ‘Preschool for Child Rights™’ are successful in their lives and become productive members of the society.
By being a part of ‘Preschool for Child Rights™’, Preschools could become committed to bring quality education to the reach of children, in their respective Preschool.
For the convenience of Academic divisions and Purchase too, our curriculum has been primarily divided under Two main category :-
One, Pre-Kindergarten Programs Curriculum
Two, Kindergarten Programs Curriculum
Programs being covered in – “The ZERO Curriculum™” :-
Name of the Program
1.5 Years to 2.5 Years
Play Group / Toddler / Playschool
2.5 Years to 3.5 Years
Nursery / Pre-Nursery
3.5 Years to 4.5 Years
Jr. Kindergarten / L. KG.
|4.5 Years to 6 Years||
Jr. Kindergarten / L. KG.
Age of each program could be varied up to 6 Months (up or down), depending upon the milestones achieved by the child.
In India, each Preschool uses different name for their programs. We have made our Curriculum for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, as per age and NOT as per ‘name of the program’, so it is suggested to follow the above mentioned AGE criteria.
Some Highlights of Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum and Kindergarten Curriculum of “The ZERO Curriculum™” :-
- Complete “100 % Ready Format” Day wise Curriculum
- Most Appropriate as per all ‘Early Childhood Care & Education’ Philosophies
- Customised for each Preschool
- Customised as per each Preschool’s schedule
- Day wise curriculum in three formats – Text, Presentation and Video
- 220 Days per Academic Year
- 24 Hrs. Availability
- Easy and ‘Time saving style of navigation’, in the website for easier usage of website by Teachers, Administrators, Managers, Chairman.
- Worksheets, Flash Cards, Cutouts, Teaching Aids, Puzzles, Activities etc
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to using Worksheets (worksheet is provided by us)
- Entire Dialogue, Questions, Quips, Behavioural inputs etc is included in the Curriculum and is available along with the Daily lesson plan
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to delivery of Entire curriculum
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to Toys and Equipment
- Text, Presentation and Video relating to Art and Craft Activities
- Each Day is thorough and complete, and School Operators / Teachers just need to go through our curriculum.
- No need for School Operators / Teachers, to do anything else besides following our Online Preschool Curriculum.
- Assessment Procedures
- Preschool Operating Manuals
- All Preschool manuals and policies discussed
- Documentation and Registers discussed
- Administrative Papers and Guidelines discussed
- Text and/or Presentation relating to required Preschool Behaviour
- Entire Online Preschool Curriculum Consultancy is suitable for the most premium preschools and for the preschools located in remote villages of India.
- No Books required to be referred by School Operators / Teachers (our curriculum is sufficient).
- Option to speak directly with India’s Best Preschool Professionals & Trainers – Abhidha Seth, Rewati Raman Vishewar and other Team members, Associates
- Best Option to run Preschool in Automated Mode…
- Best for Owners/Principals, who want to run / manage Preschool in the most Academically appropriate and most professional manner.
Further, to Know More about the Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum and Kindergarten Curriculum of “The ZERO Curriculum™” you are suggested to go through these pages :-
- Know More about Significant Attributes of our Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum : View Page
- Watch Presentation – Must Watch Presentation about Preschool Curriculum from “Preschool For Child Rights™ ” : View Page
With our motto of having the “Best Curriculum at Most Economical Pricing”, we have multiple Pricing Packages and also Multiple Product offerings – Click Here.
Pricing range of those packages, varies from Rs. 700 Per Month to Rs. 11,700 Per Month.
To See the Complete Tabular Presentation of our Pricing Packages and Multiple Product offerings, under Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum, Click Here.
Now, to know regarding – How to Pay the Fee : View Page
All Monthly Installments are payable latest by 15th of previous month.
Each Month and Each Year you will have the Most Updated Curriculum.
All charges are always required to be paid in advance.
Besides having the most attractive Installment Facility and Low-Pricing Structure, we also have the Best Refund policy, so that, nothing stops you from experiencing our The ZERO Curriculum™. See our Best Refund Policy here …
Among many things, The ZERO Curriculum™ from “Preschool for Child Rights” includes Entire Dialogue; All required Information relating to Topics, Units, Themes & Content Areas; Questions to be posed to children; Quips; Behavioural inputs etc and is available in Text, PPT, Flash and Video format. Along with the Daily lesson plan it also includes Worksheets, Flash Cards, Cutouts, Teaching Aids, Puzzles, Activities etc.
To Understand, Experience and Deliver the Benefits in your School go for the Risk Free One Month Trial by just submitting First Installment.
“Preschool For Child Rights” is proud to be World’s BEST Curriculum provider and is also having the MOST Economical rates.
Communication and Sales platform of “Preschool for Child Rights” is www.PreschoolForChildRights.Com & Delivery platform of Online Preschool and Kindergarten Curriculum & Consultancy of “Preschool for Child Rights” is Member Protected websites – www.PreschoolForChildRights.Info, and many other websites owned by us.